MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!
What do you really know about money? Where did it come from? What is it really worth? How much do you need to be happy or successful? Who’s the richest person on earth? How many different currencies are there? Do you know how to manage your money? Do you have a realistic financial goal? Is education important when it comes to business?
First lets talk about the Dollar Bill!
The United States one-dollar bill ($1) is a denomination of United States currency. The first U.S. President (1789–97), George Washington, painted by Gilbert Stuart, is currently featured on the obverse, and the Great Seal of the United States is featured on the reverse (back). The one-dollar bill has the oldest design of all U.S. currency currently being produced. The design seen today debuted in 1963 when it was first issued as a Federal Reserve Note, one dollar bills used to be Silver Certificates.
The inclusion of the motto, “In God We Trust” that’s on all currency was required by law in 1955, and first appeared on paper money in 1957.
United States… One Dollar, Value… $ 1, Width… 155.956 mm, Height… 66.294 mm, Weight… Approx. 1 g, Security Features… None, Paper Type… 72% cotton-27.7% linen, Years of Printing… 1929 – present (small size),
An individual dollar bill is also less formally known as… a one, a single, a buck, a bone, and a bill.
|DESIGN DATE||January 5, 1964|
|DESIGN||Great Seal of the United States|
The Federal Reserve says the average life of a $1 bill in circulation is 5.9 years before it is replaced because of wear. Approximately 42% of all U.S. currency produced in 2009 were one-dollar bills. We often just earn the money and save it and spend it. But some people invest it and make a profit. Some people live there whole life giving it away and helping others. What i’m trying to bring to your attention is that money used wisely can be a very productive tool. When doing business you must know what money is worth and how it must be used to continue to build your creative, realistic financial goal.
There’s lots of sayings about money. The most Popular saying is probably form the Scriptures. We all know that it says, “money is the root of all types of evil. If you look at this saying, it doesn’t mean that money is evil. What its actually saying is that money not used right can be idolized and used for things that can get a person in lots of trouble or in bad situations, and lots of people can use money for pleasure and lots of times, the pleasure gets them hurt or in trouble. Money is a tool..
But if you want to pleasure your money away, that’s your business. I’m not a robin hood and I don’t want to be one.
Some people do use money for the wrong reasons. Some people use money for the right reasons. But lets focus in on business. Business: the activity of making, buying, or selling goods or providing services in exchange for money, work that is part of a job, the amount of activity that is done by a store, company, factory, etc.
Businesses need money and it takes money to make money. Money is earned by a person. If you have integrity and you are mature, and patient, and you are honest, and you do not cut corners, and you really provide your customers with good customer service, and sell items that are of good quality, or give out the right quantity, and pat your taxes, you will do great with business. (IRS, is not out to get you – Lawyers are not out to get you) Business is most definitely hard work, and education is a must. You have to really stay in tune with your thoughts an ideas, keep your mind on your money and your money on your mind.. You have to be in harmony with the law of reward. If you do good business and don’t take things personal, you will do well. In business, all people should be respected and appreciated. Without the customer you have nothing. Money does not discriminate. All money spends. You have to have goals and you have to be ambitious. You can’t be material, but it’s okay to buy an expensive car if you want to. Just because you are rich, doesn’t mean you’re the devil. And if you are the devil, that’s your reward. Here is another definition of business.An organization or economic system where goods and services are exchanged for one another or for money. Every business requires some form of investment and enough customers to whom its output can be sold on a consistent basis in order to make a profit. Businesses can be privately owned, not-for-profit or state-owned. An example of a corporate business is Microsoft, while a mom-and-pop catering business is a private enterprise.No matter what type of business you have, you must honestly treat people right. Lots of big business treat people wrong. Lots of small business treat people wrong, and we have all experienced being treated wrong. But on the other hand, lots of big and small business treat people right and they don’t have the problems that the dishonest businesses have. Believe it or not, the better you treat your customers, the longer you stay in business. And the way you invest your money has a lot to do with how long you stay in business. I myself do not believe in big businesses and small businesses.
I’ll tell you why: to me business is business. Just because you have a thousand cars to sell and I have ten cars to sell doesn’t mean that you are bigger then me or smarter then me. We are both making a living in fact i’m glad that you are the whole seller because I can come to you and buy your cars for a set price and sell them for a profit at a fare price. Plus if you have a business where you are making millions of dollars and I have a business where I’m making thousands of dollars. Think about it, we are both making a living. We are the same. Also if the man with the oil sells his oil to me for a hundred dollars a barrow and I have bags of rice, then I can easily sell the bags of rice to him for a hundred dollars a bag.
I strongly believe that if you build the house then you should be able to sell the house for what you want. Don’t get me wrong, I do think that there should be some type of regulation on lots of products and services, and lots of things are outrageously high. But still I’m not against the Multimillionaire businesses, because I do know that they are team players too. They earned their keeps and I have to earn mine. Plus in business, you have to keep peace. Why should I war and complain? That’s a waste of my time. My mind is on my business and being productive and I seriously do think that if I would like to buy from a what you call big business then that’s my choice. I also do believe that if I want to buy from over seas or put my business over seas, then as long as I’m honest and I’m not cheating people, then it’s my choice. But I do believe in America, so America is where I will do my business unless someone in China wants to give me billions then I would have to rethink my plan. But I do believe that people use money for the wrong reason and some companies rule certain markets but I also believe that if I keep being the person that I am and make or build a relationship with others, that I also can get ahead.
Also, honestly so called small businesses are even harsher then the bigger guys. Small businesses will pinch and piece and trick you too. The other thing is you can’t get your money back sometimes and some of them do not have insurance and the big business does. Plus some small business, talk to you like you’re an idiot. I think it has to do with the person or persons that are running the business and nothing to do with, it’s a big business. So business is business to me. I dream of some day becoming a billionaire. And what I do with my money is my business. I don’t have to be poor and struggle. I’ve been given two arms, and feet, and eyes, and a brain too. If I want to be financially successful, I can. Also, what if you were a very good, fast, skillful, hard-hitting, short boxer. Then one day I told you that you had to get into the ring with a big, hard-punching, slow, muscle bond, lazy boxer. And I said, you are better then him because you train all the time and your the fastest, small, boxer I’ve ever seen. You can beat him just take your time. And you said, but he’s bigger then me and I’m afraid. Think about it? You’ve lost already. So if you keep saying big business and small business, then you do not have a chance in becoming a better business. You either have a good business or a poor business. It’s up to you to be all that you can be. Do you know what entrepreneur means: a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so. businessman/businesswoman, enterprise person, speculator, tycoon. I am what you call a Network, Content, Producer… I believe that business is business and you either are a good business or a poor business. Because lots of big business go bankrupt just like the small ones. And I know about the bail-outs, but still that doesn’t make them big because if you were big you wouldn’t need a bail-out. Continue to visit our site and enjoy our different topics, and you will be amazed at what we have to share.
“Money, do you spend it or not! Does numbers intimidate you?”
If I walk up to you and say. “YOU ARE GOING TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, “YOU WOULD SAY, OH, I’LL BE HAPPY WITH JUST A NICE JOB, AND A HOUSE, AND A CAR, AND SOME CLOTHES, A DOG, AND A CAT, AND SOME MONEY IN THE BANK, A COUPLE KIDS, AND A GREAT WIFE, AND A MOTORCYCLE, AND A BIG BACK YARD, AND SEND MY KIDS TO COLLEGE, AND A COUPLE FRIENDS, AND GOOD HEALTH CARE, AND NO TELLING WHAT ELSE!!!
But you don’t realize that all of the things that you’ve mentioned to make you happy will eventually cost you a million or more just to keep, in the long run.
Do you even think about all the money you have spent already? Do you think about the hard work, and responsibility, and the bills, and the things that went wrong in life that already costed you to empty your savings account numerous amount of times?YOU’VE ALREADY SPENT OVER A MILLION DOLLARS IF YOU’VE BEEN DEALING WITH MONEY FOR THE LAST FIVE OR TEN YEARS, AND YOU’VE NEVER EVEN SEEN A MILLION! Do even realize how much money that has passed through your hands?
MOST PEOPLE ARE REALLY MODEST ABOUT THIS SUBJECT, AND THINK THAT IF THEY SAY, “I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY, THAT IT SHOWS THAT THEY ARE NOT MATERIAL OR GREEDY, AND THEY ARE WISE TO THINK LIKE THIS. A million dollars is not that much money if you really think about it. Don’t be fooled by numbers!!! Now a days, a brand new car is going to cost you over a million dollars if you plan on keeping it for ten years!
It’s not 1802 when having a MILLION DOLLARS MADE YOU A RICH MAN!!!
SET YOUR FINANCIAL GOAL!!! Say to yourself, ” I’m going to at least have a $150,000.00 saved by the time I’m 40 years old. IF YOU’RE YOUNG YOU NEED TO SAY TO YOURSELF, ” I’M GOING TO GO TO COLLEGE, AND GET ME A CAREER JOB THAT WILL MAKE ME $70,000.00 A YEAR. Don’t be afraid of numbers. Having a million dollars is not wrong. WHAT YOU DO WITH THE MILLION DOLLARS IS WHAT COUNTS. HAVING A MILLION DOLLARS WON’T MAKE YOU RICH. But if you do what is right it is a great possibility that you can become rich if it’s ours Creator’s desire.
We do not know what tomorrow will bring, however if you set realistic goals that will enable you to be more productive, and associate yourself with people that have the same interest as you, you most definitely have a better chance at succeeding.
“Of course, having enough to be satisfied in life is all I would like also, but being able to have more than enough money to do things that will help others is my dream. Having a million dollars would be a great gift to me. I could honestly live comfortable without the money worry, and I could build a homeless shelter or a boys and girls club. Having a billion dollars would be awesome. I could start a program that would help college kids pay of their loans, and I could build a complex where low income families would be able to live, work, go to school, and be able to move out into their own homes.
It’s nothing wrong with wanting money. It’s nothing wrong with needing money. It’s nothing wrong with spending money. But what is wrong is when a person lets the site of a stack of hundred dollar bills, make them nervous, and immediately intimidate them. If you found $5000.00 on the ground and had a chance to do whatever you wanted with the money, what would you do? Would you spend it all on fun, or would you pay off a few debts and give out a little, and buy you something that you needed?
Would you give to charity, and possibly go out for a great dinner, and get you a new car? I think that most people would have a little fun, pay a few bills, and buy something they could use. However some people would probably invest it. Maybe some people would put it in the bank and save it. Whatever you would chose to do with it could be a good choice, and be your choice.
So once again if you raise the stakes a little higher, what would you do if you found a million? I know people walk around every day with this thought inside of their heads. But not many do anything about this thought. Dreaming and fantasizing is better because it’s safer, and the best thing about dreaming and fantasizing about a million, is that you can not be held accountable for your loses. You may say, so what if I don’t get rich. Trying to get a million dollars is hard work. I don’t need a million, but then you will say, but I could use a 100,000, or at least 10,000. Let me ask you, “How many times have you prayed for money? I know our Heavenly Father provides, but still that doesn’t mean that you have to keep wishing, hoping, praying, and dreaming.
Is this the way we all should feel about having a big chunk of money? Should people continue to be afraid of having lots of money. You want to be satisfied, and live comfortable but you’re always complain about your daytime job doesn’t pay enough, and high prices. Living pay check to pay check, and never being able to get ahead in life is always your game. The millionaires continue to keep you down. You need a break. You need a stroke of luck. But you never thought about making life better for you to be able to be rewarded. The biggest reason you will never have a million dollars is because you think that it is to hard to make a million and you think that it’s wrong to be rich. All rich people aren’t bad people. Some poor people are bad too.
Don’t be fooled. Life is what you live. You have to exist. You have to make or take the best avenue for you. Of course it’s going to be poor people, and life can be somewhat of a struggle, but you have a brain, and your brain can work out a way to become as financially successful as you think you would like to be. Nothing is free! If you don’t work, you don’t eat!
If you never learn something, know that it is you who walk in your shoes. Learn something about business. Learn something about profiting. Learn something about managing your funds. Learn something about money. Learn something about saving. Learn something about hard work. Learn something about being an enterprise. Look at videos on accounting or listen or read books on owning, buying, and selling.
WE ONLY LIVE ONCE!!! YOU DON’T HAVE TO LIVE POOR IF YOU CAN BE EDUCATED TO EARN MORE THEN $50,00.00 A YEAR. ECONOMY IS CHANGING AND PRICES ARE SKY HIGH! DON’T BE FOOLED BY THINKING CUTTING HAIR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. (BUT HAVING YOUR OWN BUSINESS/ BARBER SHOP, WHERE OTHERS CAN WORK FOR YOU COULD FEED YOU AND A 100 OTHERS!) THINKING IN NUMBERS AND LEARNING ABOUT BUSINESS IS A GOOD IDEA. Stop thinking in pennies! Start thinking in dollars. You don’t even know what you would do if you one the lottery for $350,000,000,000.00! Maybe you should make a list of the things you would do if you did win.
Big business, small business all business.
Forty six business questions you should ask yourself.
- Do you need a lawyer and an accountant before you start a business?
- Why do you need a lawyer and an accountant before you start a business?
- Why do you want your own business
- Are you aware of that it can take up to ten years to set-up a business?
- Define the word business?
- Do you have your own business?
- Are you planing to start your own business?
- Name seven important things you need to know about business?
- Do you need to go to school or take a course before you start your own business?
- Do have a business plan?
- Do you need a business plan?
- Is networking important when it comes to business?
- Define networking?
- Do you know the meaning of these words? networking, marketing, advertisement, distribution, credit, quarter, miscellaneous, overhead, payment, product, potential, S corp, LLC, debt, accountant, lawyer, process, resource, materiel, income, taxes, IRS?
- What kind of business are you planing to start and why?
- Are you goal orientated, business orientated, and success orientated?
- Can a person with a handicap have a successful business?
- Have you ever delivered news papers, or cut the grass for money, or shined shoes, or baby sit children, for money when you were a kid?
- Did you like doing choirs when you were a kid?
- What’s the most important thing you should know about business?
- How long does it take to make money off a business?
- Are you ready for all the sacrifices that go along with business?
- Do you need to have a financial goal?
- Should you take out loans for your business?
- Should you have a savings account?
- Do you need a business account?
- Define success?
- Do you need to be assertive, optimistic, and have a high self-esteem, if you want to be a successful business owner?
- Do you believe in the glass ceiling?
- Do you worry a lot?
- What do you really know about profits?
- Do you need to look at motivational speaker tapes?
- What is your financial goal?
- Define bankruptcy?
- Do you know anything about shareholders?
- Do you know that friendship and business don’t mix?
- Do you know that a lot of business owners are shrewd?
- Are you willing to take a lost?
- Are you aware of that lots of businesses do not make it?
- Do you know that owning your own business can be very stressful at times?
- Are you an organized person?
- Do you know how to file bankruptcy?
- Are you ready for all the sleepless nights?
- If your business does not go well are you willing to stop everything and redirect your attention on another idea that may work out for you?
- Can a teen run a business?
- Do you know any teens that have their own business?
My name is Clifford Henry Monegan I am the CEO of Sovereign Of Sovereigns, Inc “your Network, Content, Producer.” Where global unity is community. I was born and raised in Chicago Illinois. I have seven sisters and one brother. My parents were great parents. My mom taught me well, and my dad was an alcoholic and a dope feign. My mom is the one that was the bread winner and the provider. She worked very hard every day. We were a very poor family. I often wonder how we stayed strong and kept our minds together. I was a good child, even though I got myself into a handful of trouble at times. I didn’t do well in high school but I did get a GED. I had some college but I taught myself what I know about business. I really had to change the way I thought and felt about people before I could even form an opinion about myself. I had to learn about self-esteem before I could apply change into my life. Lots of people that I met in life were a big help to me. These people shared lots of information with me and gave me lots of positive advise, and I am thankful for them all. I couldn’t possibly name them all but I will say that without them I could have never gotten this far, so once again thanks for reaching out to me and believing in me. I will talk more about myself and about my life as we go on. I don’t mind letting you know everything about me. I am not ashamed of my past, so If you would like to know anything about me, feel free to ask. I expect that you will feel safe with our site and we will be able to motivate you and build your confidence so that you will be hungry, ambitious, and assertive, and optimistic, when it comes to business. So, please enjoy our topics on education. Its been said, that logic will take you from A to Z, but imagination will get you everywhere. *Albert Einstein* Thank you.
Education is very, very, important when it comes to business and it is true that you do not need to go to school to have a business however, if you do not learn something about business before you start your business, it will be hard for you to manage your business properly. There’s many of schools that offer you certain courses so that you can learn about business, so please, no matter if you have a business already, take a couple classes here and there. Read a few books. Ask a few questions. You have the internet so use it wisely.
The most important things I’ve learned about business is.
- You must have a lawyer and an accountant before you start your business. Having a lawyer and an accountant will save you. Most people don’t like lawyers but a lawyer knows lots of legal things that can protect you. An accountant, is always the best route to take because an accountant knows lots of things that can help you make your business better and an accountant can make it easier for you to manage your business. With an accountant at your finger tips, you do not have to worry about your taxes because his job revolves around taxes and the IRS, trust most accountants.All you have to do is keep record of yourreceipts.
- Personally I believe that it’s better to have a business that does not have a high overhead.(For instance, if you own a restaurant or a grocery store or a liquor store or anything that needs to have it’s product rotated or stored). If you do not keep up with your inventory or how many employees you’ve hired and fired or what expires or you consume lots of miscellaneous things, you will fall way behind and you will have a very high overhead dept that will have you taking out loans from the bank, and bouncing check after check.So watch your money close and watch your profit and keep things in writing. Because if you don’t you will become confused, stressed, frustrated, and you will be full of worry. So if if you are planing on starting a business that takes a lot of items to be inventoried and rotated, please make sure that you know what you are doing.
- I really wouldn’t go into a partnership. If you think that you would like to go into a partnership, then be more then happy to. I will not go into a partnership because of this.
Partnership: A partnership is a single business where two or more people share ownership. Each partner contributes to all aspects of the business, including money, property, labor or skill. In return, each partner shares in the profits and losses of the business. Also it’s a possibility that if your partner has a bad car accident and kills someone, that they can sue the business. Because partnerships entail more than one person in the decision-making process, it’s really important to discuss a wide variety of issues up front and please develop a legal partnership agreement. Do not write things down on a napkin. Do things through a trusted lawyer. This agreement should document how future business decisions will be made, including how the partners will divide profits, resolve disputes, change ownership and bring in new partners or buy out current partners.You have to know how to dissolve the partnership in a legal way. Partnership agreements are not legally required and a partnership can be extremely risky to operate. But like is said if you would like a partner feel free to have one. But please do your research because a lot of partners start off friends and end up enemies. I’m not trying to scare you, so be mature and do your home work. Make sure everything is on paper.
- I would rather have a business where I don’t need to order lots of stuff our hire lots of employees. I would rather look for companies that will be more then happy to do business with me for a profit. There’s lots of businesses that will buy, store, hire, research, distribute, market, advertise, reproduce, ship, print, sell, create, watch, secure, meet, motivate, speak, design, fix, order, clean, operate, organize, patient, copyright: for a fixed price. But still make sure you never do anything without a written signed agreement and a lawyer. Make sure you have insurance and they have insurance. Because without insurance there could be big problems.Never cut corners, or buy or sell things without a receipt.It’s even good to record or video the agreements. I’ve learned that you will run into people that only want to make a quick buck and they do not have integrity, and you will be sad that you didn’t listen. No matter if it’s your dad. Make sure it’s on paper. There are lots of forms on the internet that are there to help you. That’s why education is important so that you will be familiar with business.
If you keep visiting our site, there will always be free information for you to read. You may not agree with some information or you may know the same information, but at least it’s free, and there’s nothing like being able to get good, free, positive stuff.